Thursday, January 8, 2015

Measuring Up

One of my goals for 2015 is remembering Who's I am and Who I am in Christ. I tend to measure my worth by what other people think/say, how many likes or comments on facebook, instagram etc. 

Gods says that I am...

* I am a Child of God
John 1:12 (ESV) But to all who did receive him, who believed in his name, he gave the right to become children of God

* I am a branch of the true vine, and a conduit of Christ's life. 
John 15:1,5 (ESV) “I am the true vine, and my Father is the vinedresser." 5 "I am the vine; you are the branches. Whoever abides in me and I in him, he it is that bears much fruit, for apart from me you can do nothing."

* I am a friend of Jesus
John 15:15  (ESV) No longer do I call you servants,[a] for the servant[b] does not know what his master is doing; but I have called you friends, for all that I have heard from my Father I have made known to you.

*As a Child of God, I am a fellow heir with Christ
Romans 8:17 and if children, then heirs—heirs of God and fellow heirs with Christ, provided we suffer with him in order that we may also be glorified with him.

To live an effective Christian life you need to know and believe who you are in Christ. 
Understanding your identity in Christ is crucial to your success. 

I choose to believe what God says about me! 


Be blessed! 










No comments:

Post a Comment