Wednesday, August 27, 2014

Messy Beautiful Love: Hope and Redemption for Real Life Marriages

God is so good, and always takes me beyond what I think I am capable of. Recently I signed up to be on the launch team for Messy Beautiful Love: Hope and Redemption for Real Life Marriages by Darlene Schacht. I prayed about it and waited to receive the email. Yesterday I received the email from Thomas Nelson publishers that I had been chosen to be on the launch team. I am so excited and so blessed to have this opportunity. I also received my copy of the book yesterday and have already started reading it, and it is great.


The book will be available September 16th but if you pre-order your copy today you get $50 in freebies!!! Once you have ordered your book you can email Messy Beautiful Love and send them a copy of your receipt and they will send you all your freebies! :)


Check out Darlene Schachts blog at The Time-Warp Wife to learn more about her new book and also get a good look at all those freebies!









Thanks y'all! 


No comments:

Post a Comment